Cancellation/Inclement Weather Policy
- We require a deposit in order to reserve your Moon bounce or Inflatable Slide Rental at which $100.00 of the deposit is non-refundable. If your event is canceled by KIDflatables or customer for any reason including inclement weather, we will credit your deposit towards a future rental, good for one year from the date of your original event. KIDflatables will work with you every way possible to select a new date for your party, based on our availability. The customer has until 7:00am on the date of your rental to cancel because of weather conditions (wind, rain, snow, etc). If delivery of the inflatable is completed by KIDflatables, the customer will be charged in full, even if the weather becomes unsatisfactory after the equipment has been setup. KIDflatables reserves the right to refuse to complete an event that potentially could cause damage to equipment or, may pose a risk to others in the immediate area. If KIDflatables has to cancel event because of weather conditions out of our control, we will honor the one year credit as mentioned above.
- For the protection of your guests and our rentals equipment, KIDflatables reserves the right to cancel the rental due to high winds or heavy rain.
- All rental Inflatables must be used under adult supervision at all times.
- All participants using the inflatables should be grouped according to size and age. Small children should not be in the inflatable with larger children and/or adults who are not supervising them.
- Participants must remove shoes, glasses, jewelry, hair bands and other materials such as zippers which may damage the inflatables.
- No food, drinks, gum, or silly string are allowed in the inflatables.
- Jumping, tumbling, flips, wrestling, or any other form of "rough housing" while on any of the slides is strictly prohibited.
- No climbing on the exterior of the inflatables.
- Keep all hot objects (barbeques, torches, fireworks etc.) away from the inflatables.
- Keep away from swimming pools.
- Do not tape or fasten anything to the inflatable.
- Electric Outlet within 100' of the inflatable.
- Ground must be dry and free of debris that may damage the inflatables. (KIDflatables has the right to deny set up if the area does not meet these requirements and conditions.)
- Must have a flat surface large enough to accommodate the inflatable (KIDflatables has the right to deny set up on steep hills or other unsafe locations.)
- If the wet/dry slide is used as a wet slide, a hose bib must be within 100'.
Method of Payment:
Master Card, Visa, American Express for residential customers. A company check is also acceptable for businesses, religious organizations & schools. We no longer accept personal checks. Payment in full must be made before the day of event.
Terms and Conditions/Waiver form:
Rental Agreement containing rules, terms and conditions, liability release, etc. must be signed by customer prior to equipment setup from KIDflatables, LLC employee.
Receive a $25.00 discount on your next rental for each paying customer that you refer to us. Be sure your friend(s) mentions that they were referred by you when they make their reservation(s). There is no limit to the number of discounts you can receive and they can be used on the same rental. For example, if you refer four friends to us who end up using our services, you will get $100 off your next rental.
(Cannot be combined with any other KIDflatables offer, or prior service. Offer has no dollar value)